Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of terms
Your access to and use of this website is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
The contents of the website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Changes to the website
The London Taxi Corporation Ltd trading as The London Taxi Company reserves the right to:
change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that The London Taxi Corporation Ltd shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to third party websites
The website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
©2015 The London Taxi Corporation Ltd trading as The London Taxi Company. All rights reserved.
For further information, see our copyright statement.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
The website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, The London Taxi Corporation Ltd will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
The London Taxi Corporation Ltd makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of The London Taxi Corporation Ltd for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of The London Taxi Corporation Ltd or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold The London Taxi Corporation Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against The London Taxi Corporation Ltd arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms & Conditions – London Motor Show 2017 Prize Draw
Win a pairs of tickets to the London Motor Show for either the 4th or 5th May 2017
• Winners of the competition will receive a pair of tickets to the London Motor Show on either the 4th or 5th May 2017.
• The prize is as stated with no cash alternative in whole or in part and is non-transferable.
• In the event of the prize not being available for whatever reason, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize.
• The London Taxi Company limited reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at anytime and without notice.
• Dates, times and activities are subject to change.
• Entrants must be 18 or over.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost via Internet malfunction.
• The competition is open to all Taxi Drivers and Fleet operators (UK), Twitter and Facebook fans, providing they are a UK & Ireland resident and are not a direct employee or family member of the company or associated companies.
• Participants must be registered on www.theelectrictaxi.co.uk with all required information completed.
• To enter participant must enter on www.theelectrictaxi.co.uk between 12.04.17 and midnight on 26.04.17.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
• No purchase is necessary to take part in the competition.
• By entering this competition you agree to have your name published on the above-mentioned social pages and any marketing material by The London Taxi Company Limited.
• Entrance to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
• The winner will be selected at random and a date will be offered
• The winners will be notified within 1 day of winning the prize.
• Any prize unclaimed after reasonable efforts from the Promoter to contact the winner will be distributed at Promoter’s discretion.
• The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities.
• The decision of the marketing team at The London Taxi Company (UK) Limited is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• If the winner does not respond to the The London Taxi Company (UK) Limited representative to confirm their acceptance of the prize within 1 day of being contacted, a new winner will be selected.
• Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw any winner through a fraudulent claim.
• Winners will be sent the prize via post upon notification.
• The Promoter may retain your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
• Your Personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purpose.
• According to the Data Protection Law, you have the right to access, modify or remove your personal data by writing to the Promoter at the following address: The London Taxi Company (UK) Limited, Ansty Park, Li Close, Coventry, CV7 9RD.